Chris finally gets started on the Dollar Tree Foamy (DTF) build, and figures out a unique (weird?) way to fly his mCP X with his Airtronics SD-10G. Bobby is getting excited about the upcoming “Build Day” and has picked the kit he wants to build. James is MIA, because he’s in Florida at the Orlando Heli Blowout. Tune in!
Links mentioned in the show:
- Bert K joins Outrage
- Freeze Fly at ARCA. Jan 21/22. No raffle, no food. Just an excuse to fly!
- Dollar Tree Foamy build thread
- Bob Smith Industries CA
- Mercury Adhesives
- Another Amazing Aerobatic Quadcopter Video
- Deltang Transmitter Installation on a JR X347
- Deltang Transmitter instructions
- Buy the Deltang Transmitter
- Stevens Aero G400X (Stella)
- Kevin’s Picasa Pics of the Races.
- Phlat Boyz
- Josh “BoneDoc” Young’s YT Channel
- Josh “BoneDoc” Young’s 3D Clinic RCG thread
- The “Pop Top” by BoneDoc