In this episode: Chris and James are rejoined by Bobby, who regales us with the tale of why he was absent from our last show. Chris tells us about his Velox replacement, and James explains his ‘Tater Salad’ introduction last show.
This week’s Ten Minute Tip discusses ‘helping hands’ for your soldering needs. Tune in!
Products and Vendors:
- Phoenix Model 1:5 scale P-51
- Hubsan X4 H107D FPV RC Quadcopter with Live LCD Transmitter
- HD Cell 500 Helicopter with Quantum Motor (preorder)
- Cable sleeving (Cableorganizer.com)
- Gaui X3 + 450 Dominator 3S low headspeed fun
- How the Stingray 500 is different from helis
- Carter gets more comfy with the E700
- HD Cell 500 Overview
- Kyle Dahl epic crash 3DX Asia
- Carbon Z Cub at Horizon Indoor 2013
From the forums: